- How you met the attorney ie where they referred to you by a reliable source
- The attorneys experience in the modeling industry
- Your first instinct (gut feeling) about the attorney
- How much the attorney charges for his/her services
- Connections the attorney has in the modeling, fashion and film industries
Monday, September 27, 2010
How Should I Select an Attorney?
That depends on what you hire the attorney to do and your career goals and objectives. As a model you may need contract drafting and negotiation, professional career development or contacts to decision makers at modeling agencies, management companies. T.V. & film studios, etc. Different entertainment attorneys may provide one or all of these services. Some practical factors to consider before selecting an entertainment attorney include: